Our Kids

  • theparksplace
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2010
      Just wanted to let everyone know to be on the lookout of the Our Kids Magazine in April. Bonny Osterhage just finished interviewing the kids this afternoon about geocaching, and said that the article would be in the April edition.

      She got so excited listening to the stories they told her that she is going to go out and take her kids this weekend. She asked for the link to the group so she may be joing us soon.