Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Meeting at Rudy's Friday between 5 and 6:30

  • Lee Dedear
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 19, 2010
      Hi, Esther. I just looked up my other Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly coin, and it was last seen in southern Spain two years ago. The tracking number is CRH5GH. You're welcome to discover it if you want to, because I have the "other half" here and it's just like the one you saw except for the number. With most coins, there's only one piece, so it if they go missing, logging a discovery sounds suspicious.

      I just emailed the guy that logged it last. He cached for about 6 months and found 10 caches, but doesn't seem to have been active since. Don't even know if the email is still good. He also has a couple of HiDude coins.

      Next event, I'll try to bring something new for you. :)

      Your granddaughter is precious. I'm glad you brought her. It's cool that you're helping her discover her world in this special way.

      --Lee
      "Suchmann"

      From: Dominic J. Eidson <dominic@dominiceids on.com>
      To: "CentralTexasGeocac hers@yahoogroups .com" <CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Friday, February 19, 2010, 11:14 AM

      Wayne and Candy,

      I'll be at the event - at least for a while. Thank you for having gotten
      me sucked in to caching, and for busting me back out of the hiatus that I
      was in. (You didn't know that last part - the Vday trip was a blast!)

      - d.

      --
      Dominic J. Eidson / uthrom
      "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!" - Gimli