Re: Need a place to stay (in the park) for the Texas Challenge

  • stoneswivel
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 17, 2010
      They're not nasty. I checked them out on my last visit, and they're a little above the TX State Park cabin average, from my experience. The couple I looked at were immaculate. I liked that there were plenty of power outlets. I also just learned that they're being upgraded (new windows, doors, locks, etc) as we speak. They think they'll have about half of them done by the TC.