Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] GPS

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 16, 2010
      I have an eTrex back, but it's packed up in a moving box right now.  I use that GPS mounted on my bike, so I have to have the back that is for the mount attachment.  If you still need it in July when I'm unpacked, you're welcome to remind me and I'll find it for you.

      Cheers,

      On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 4:16 AM, <xdeaf4lifex@...> wrote:

      Now I have gps on me. Two

      But the promlem is

      The yellow gps ( basic one ) have the missing part ( battries cover )

      I. Wonder if anyone can help me to find that part so I can give my pastor so he and I can play geocaching

      I have mt 60x gps best gps around :)
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T