Re:TPD geocache challenge coin!

  • georabel6973
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 15, 2010
      I too finished the parks challenge the week after Christmas. Summited my log on the 2nd of January and got the coin Feb 12 2010. WOW this was a good challenge in the terms of being spread out. SO we will see what the next challenge brings.

      Thanks Texas Park and Wildlife for putting this on and the best reward in the end was seeing the great state we call TEXAS.

      Dwayne / rabel6973