pending hits 300!

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14, 2010
      They grow up SO fast these days! :)

      Congrats to pending! She got her 300th find last night after we watched her hubby, d.pending, play with Rick Travino's band at the Coupland Dance Hall. Handy that there was a cache there too!
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 14, 2010

        Way to go, Pending!

        Russ the waterweasel

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 14, 2010

          woo woo!

          (Coupland has TWO caches ... and they're both nifty!)

          Congrats to pending! She got her 300th find last night after we watched her hubby, d.pending, play with Rick Travino's band at the Coupland Dance Hall. Handy that there was a cache there too!

        • Esther Lopez
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 14, 2010
            WooHoo!
            Congrats on your milestone!