RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Geocaching Series casting call!

  • Wayne Lind
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 3, 2010
      Ok Trey, here is your chance for a change in careers... A TV star. Think of it as like being a weatherman without having to be wrong all the time.
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 3, 2010
[...]

        @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
        There is only so much you can do -- but you have to do that much. Garrison Keillor, News from Lake Woebegon 11/21/09

        Weight Loss Program
        Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!

      • Esther Lopez
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 3, 2010
          Yeah, like Candice (on Pheanus & Ferb) you could be an INSTA star!!!!

          oops! Did I ever tell you guys that I have small grandchildren?

          @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
          There is only so much you can do -- but you have to do that much. Garrison Keillor, News from Lake Woebegon 11/21/09

          Weight Loss Program
          Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!

        • Doc
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 3, 2010
            With my love for lengthy geocaching runs (my favorites always being off-trail, bushwhacking straight to GZ type geocaches) requiring lots of stamina and endurance (not to mention an ability to go without food (and sometimes water) until the caching is done, not thinking anything of "relieving" one's self in the woods, wanting to keep caching after losing eyesight (just during that trip - and did I mention it was at night and below freezing?) in one eye due to a run-in with a cedar, not wanting to stop as long as I'm still able to walk, I think this is right up my alley!  But, um...  I have to work...

            Anyone know of any geocachers with lots of time on their hands?
            :-)

            Barry
            aka Doc Geo

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 3, 2010

              Unfortunately yes.

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 5, 2010
                Anyone have some TBs or coins they want to go to Ohio?
                I'll be leaving tomorrow so you'd have to drop them by my work place (across the street from the Capitol, northeast corner of 15th St. and Congress) any time before 8pm...

                If you plan to drop them off after 6pm, email me to get my cell phone number as the doors will be locked and you'll have to call me to let me know you're outside.
                Barry
                aka Doc geo