Re: Amazing Racers?

  • FoxFireX
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2010
      Okay, HOW exactly did I not know the premiere was that close? This is like, my favorite show ever. If any of you haven't seen it, and enjoy travel and games (sounds like a geocacher-style show to me) check it out. Really, what's not to like about a race around the world?

      --
      Roger (FoxFireX)

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2010

        Look sharp, because there is an open audition in Austin (this Friday?).  Soon, at least . . .

        Anyone interested, check it out.

        Russ the waterweasel