Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Amazing Racers?

  • Pam Tobias
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2010
      The latest season premiers Sunday, Feb 14, and one of the teams is from right here in Austin, TX!  Jody & Shannon train with my triathlon training group and they are grandmother and granddaughter!  Check them out, they're amazing!

      http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race/bio/jody_and_shannon_16/bio.php?season=16

      On Feb 3, 2010, at 7:59 AM, gumbietygress wrote:

      If you're really bored, I saw that The Amazing Race is holding auditions
      at the Domain this weekend.... you two look a great team to me!

      http://weareaustin. com/content/ fulltext/ ?cid=48572

      @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
      There is only so much you can do -- but you have to do that much.
      Garrison Keillor, News from Lake Woebegon 11/21/09
      Medical Insurance
      Get Medical Insurance quotes and compare plans. Click now.
      http://thirdpartyof fers.juno. com/TGL2141/ c?cp=h3kNcUCz95z 9RI5_Iboh3AAAJ1C zOeYfqppcCgoUs_ mWjB7KAAYAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAADNAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AQVgAAAAA=

    • FoxFireX
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2010
        Okay, HOW exactly did I not know the premiere was that close? This is like, my favorite show ever. If any of you haven't seen it, and enjoy travel and games (sounds like a geocacher-style show to me) check it out. Really, what's not to like about a race around the world?

        --
        Roger (FoxFireX)

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2010

          Look sharp, because there is an open audition in Austin (this Friday?).  Soon, at least . . .

          Anyone interested, check it out.

          Russ the waterweasel