Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Another milestone

  • Dave Marquardt
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 2 6:30 PM
      Congratulations

      -Dave
       davemarq

      On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 5:06 PM, Mike Detlefsen <detmik64@...> wrote:

      Mine, this time.

      I made GC10KTF (Old Katy Railroad:Brushy Creek Bridge) my 600th find
      this afternoon! I called it a day and went an got an ice cream to celebrate.

      Mike
      jmd65

    • footnotes.coach
      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 10, 2011
        My beloved Mrs. Captain Picard has just passed her 21K mark!! Oh yeah, I know.......she would have probably hit it a year ago if not for me, but too bad.

        Roger
        Footnotes coach
        a.k.a. Mr. Mrs. Captain Picard
      • John Baker

          Message 4 of 18 , Jun 10, 2011
            Ah, Roger, the things we women will put up with for the right man!! :-)

            Julie -- congratulations!!

            -- Vicki / FG2 in FiedoGang

            On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 8:10 PM, footnotes.coach <footnotes.coach@...> wrote:

            My beloved Mrs. Captain Picard has just passed her 21K mark!! Oh yeah, I know.......she would have probably hit it a year ago if not for me, but too bad.

            Roger
            Footnotes coach
            a.k.a. Mr. Mrs. Captain Picard

          • Esther Lopez
            Message 5 of 18 , Jun 10, 2011
              Julie, my dear, a huge CONGRATS on your awesome milestone!

              Roger, you were (and are) worth waiting for!

              You are both so blessed and missed up here (San Antonio seems SO far away) !!!!!!!!

              Esther/BGTx

            • palbers@austin.rr.com
              Message 6 of 18 , Jun 10, 2011
                WooHoo! WTG!!

                Congrats on the incredible milestone! Awesome!!

                -paul
                HiDude_98

                ---- "footnotes.coach" <footnotes.coach@...> wrote:
                > My beloved Mrs. Captain Picard has just passed her 21K mark!! Oh yeah, I know.......she would have probably hit it a year ago if not for me, but too bad.
                >
                > Roger
                > Footnotes coach
                > a.k.a. Mr. Mrs. Captain Picard

              • Jay Bingham
                Message 7 of 18 , Jun 10, 2011

                  Way to go, Julie.

                  +-+ Jay - BingOGT

                  Message 8 of 18 , Jun 10, 2011
                    You're such a slacker, FNC. NOT.
                    I think it's because she's been floating so high she's having a time getting those ground level caches.

                    Congrats!!!!

                    BarbJ/Tygress

                    My beloved Mrs. Captain Picard has just passed her 21K mark!! Oh yeah, I know.......she would have probably hit it a year ago if not for me, but too bad.

                    Roger
                    Footnotes coach
                    a.k.a. Mr. Mrs. Captain Picard

                    <*> Your email settings:
                       Individual Email | Traditional

                    <*> To change settings online go to:
                       (Yahoo! ID required)

                    <*> To change settings via email:

                  • Joanne Comer
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jun 10, 2011
                      Super!  Don't worry, Coach--you're far more important to her than her always-impressive cache count. jo/amick

                      Message 10 of 18 , Jun 11, 2011
                        W00t! W00t!  Way to go, Julie!  And to think I've helped with maybe 2% of those!

                        Russ the waterweasel

                        Message 11 of 18 , Jun 13, 2011
                          Congratulations Mrs. Captain Picard!

                          -Dave
                           Balde Runner

                          On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 8:10 PM, footnotes.coach <footnotes.coach@...> wrote:

                          My beloved Mrs. Captain Picard has just passed her 21K mark!! Oh yeah, I know.......she would have probably hit it a year ago if not for me, but too bad.

                          Roger
                          Footnotes coach
                          a.k.a. Mr. Mrs. Captain Picard

                        • Dave Read
                          Message 12 of 18 , Mar 3, 2012
                            I saw in a log from one of the Highway 71 caches that purukivel hit 3,000 today. As the FTF beneficiary of several of puru's Spirit Quest caches, I'm super excited to be able o give something back.

                            Way to go Purukivel!!

                            Message 13 of 18 , Mar 3, 2012
                              Woo hoo!

                              Barb - a spirited shout out - Tygress

                              I saw in a log from one of the Highway 71 caches that purukivel hit 3,000 today. As the FTF beneficiary of several of puru's Spirit Quest caches, I'm super excited to be able o give something back.

                              Way to go Purukivel!!

                              Mom is 57, Looks 25 ...
                              Mom Reveals $4 Anti-Aging Trick To Erase Wrinkles. See 14 Day Results!
                              http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4f530304a15d6190e3cfst04vuc