Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 2010TexasChallenge-CenTex

  • Vicki L. Almstrum
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 2, 2010
      Should be 2010TexasChallenge-CenTex-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      -- Vicki (FG2 in FiedoGang)
      (Who will be in Milwaukee for a conference that weekend!)

      On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 7:38 AM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

      Remind me again how one joins a Yahoo forum?  Thanks!

    • electric_water_boy
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 2, 2010
        How to joing the group? Just send $20 in a self addressed stamped envelope to...
      • electric_water_boy
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2, 2010
          I just changed that. Since I don't know everyone getting people in may be a bit tricky. Can I add moderators?

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 2, 2010
            . . . Impoverished (former) Redheads, Inc.  Russ the Waterweasel, CEO, CFO, ChSc, etc.  <G>

            How to joing the group? Just send $20 in a self addressed stamped envelope to...

          • Hilton
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 2, 2010

              Can it be monopoly money or stamps?

              How to joing the group? Just send $20 in a self addressed stamped envelope to...

            • Kevin (KoosKoos)