2010TexasChallenge-CenTex

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 2, 2010
      Since it appears no one had started this yet I've made a Yahoo group for the CenTex Team for the 2010 Texas Challenge. The name of the forum was real creative: 2010TexasChallenge-CenTex

      If someone else has started something like this my apologies. Now lets get going on this Texas Challenge!
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 2, 2010

        Remind me again how one joins a Yahoo forum?  Thanks!

        Russ the waterweasel

        Since it appears no one had started this yet I've made a Yahoo group for the CenTex Team for the 2010 Texas Challenge. The name of the forum was real creative: 2010TexasChallenge- CenTex

        If someone else has started something like this my apologies. Now lets get going on this Texas Challenge!

      • Vicki L. Almstrum
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2, 2010
          Should be 2010TexasChallenge-CenTex-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          -- Vicki (FG2 in FiedoGang)
          (Who will be in Milwaukee for a conference that weekend!)

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 2, 2010
            How to joing the group? Just send $20 in a self addressed stamped envelope to...
          • electric_water_boy
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 2, 2010
              I just changed that. Since I don't know everyone getting people in may be a bit tricky. Can I add moderators?

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 2, 2010
                . . . Impoverished (former) Redheads, Inc.  Russ the Waterweasel, CEO, CFO, ChSc, etc.  <G>

                How to joing the group? Just send $20 in a self addressed stamped envelope to...

              • Hilton
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 2, 2010

                  Can it be monopoly money or stamps?

                  How to joing the group? Just send $20 in a self addressed stamped envelope to...

                • Kevin (KoosKoos)