Re: F K U V

  • tnk120499
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
      You can always grab "Fish out of Water" if you are coming to the Valentine's Meet-N-Greet on the 13th. I'd even give an assist if I was coerced enough!

      Travis N Kim
      EngineerSFC and Haliades

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, gumbietygress <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

      > On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 11:16:31 -0600 Opalblade <opalblade@...> writes:
      >

      > I'm down to these four letters for the 2010 alphabet challenge. Does
      > anyone have any suggestions for caches starting with these letters not
      > too far from NW Austin, or is anyone planning to put any out in the near
      > future? :) ;)
      >
      > Laura/Opalblade
      >

      > @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
      >

      > You've done both Vivi's?
      >
      > GCXPNG Vivi's Most eXcellent Park 'n' Grab
      > GCNA12 Vivi's GeoNEWFcache

      > There is only so much you can do -- but you have to do that much.
      > Garrison Keillor, News from Lake Woebegon 11/21/09
      > Diet Help
      > Cheap Diet Help Tips. Click here.
      > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=db9eU09cHj3KeoQ9Jh3SvgAAJ1CzOeYfqppcCgoUs_mWjB7KAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYQAAAAAA=

    • Vicki L. Almstrum
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2010
        The Fiedo's Neighborhood caches are in Central Austin, some very near Central Market. One is disabled for the moment, but there are still eight of them active!!

        -- Vicki (FG2 in Fiedo Gang)