Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] F K U V

  • Carlin
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010

      I concur with Russ.  His suggestions are kid friendly, easy grabs in NW Austin.  For Vista Pond, you can park at Canyon Vista middle school.  If things haven't changed, from the parking area you can drive all the way down to a utility access just below the gym and park there and the trail head is right near there.

      Carlin/1Carlin

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
        We've got the ABC series in the Elgin area; however, we are missing I and J that we have to reset.

        Joey & Deb

        I'm down to these four letters for the 2010 alphabet challenge. Does
        anyone have any suggestions for caches starting with these letters not
        too far from NW Austin, or is anyone planning to put any out in the near
        future? :) ;)

        Laura/Opalblade

        @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @

        You've done both Vivi's?

        GCXPNG Vivi's Most eXcellent Park 'n' Grab
        GCNA12 Vivi's GeoNEWFcache

        @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
        There is only so much you can do -- but you have to do that much.
        Garrison Keillor, News from Lake Woebegon 11/21/09
        Diet Help
        Cheap Diet Help Tips. Click here.
        http://thirdpartyof fers.juno. com/TGL2141/ c?cp=db9eU09cHj3 KeoQ9Jh3SvgAAJ1C zOeYfqppcCgoUs_ mWjB7KAAYAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAADNAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AYQAAAAAA=

      • tnk120499
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
          You can always grab "Fish out of Water" if you are coming to the Valentine's Meet-N-Greet on the 13th. I'd even give an assist if I was coerced enough!

          Travis N Kim
          EngineerSFC and Haliades

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, gumbietygress <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

          > On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 11:16:31 -0600 Opalblade <opalblade@...> writes:
          >

          > I'm down to these four letters for the 2010 alphabet challenge. Does
          > anyone have any suggestions for caches starting with these letters not
          > too far from NW Austin, or is anyone planning to put any out in the near
          > future? :) ;)
          >
          > Laura/Opalblade
          >

          > @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
          >

          > You've done both Vivi's?
          >
          > GCXPNG Vivi's Most eXcellent Park 'n' Grab
          > GCNA12 Vivi's GeoNEWFcache

          > There is only so much you can do -- but you have to do that much.
          > Garrison Keillor, News from Lake Woebegon 11/21/09
          > Diet Help
          > Cheap Diet Help Tips. Click here.
          > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=db9eU09cHj3KeoQ9Jh3SvgAAJ1CzOeYfqppcCgoUs_mWjB7KAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYQAAAAAA=

        • Vicki L. Almstrum
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 2, 2010
            The Fiedo's Neighborhood caches are in Central Austin, some very near Central Market. One is disabled for the moment, but there are still eight of them active!!

            -- Vicki (FG2 in Fiedo Gang)