Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] F K U V

  • gumbietygress
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
      On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 11:16:31 -0600 Opalblade <opalblade@...> writes:

      I'm down to these four letters for the 2010 alphabet challenge. Does
      anyone have any suggestions for caches starting with these letters not
      too far from NW Austin, or is anyone planning to put any out in the near
      future? :) ;)

      Laura/Opalblade

      @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@

      You've done both Vivi's?

      GCXPNG Vivi's Most eXcellent Park 'n' Grab
      GCNA12 Vivi's GeoNEWFcache

      @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
      There is only so much you can do -- but you have to do that much.
      Garrison Keillor, News from Lake Woebegon 11/21/09
      Diet Help
      Cheap Diet Help Tips. Click here.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=db9eU09cHj3KeoQ9Jh3SvgAAJ1CzOeYfqppcCgoUs_mWjB7KAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYQAAAAAA=
    • Carlin
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010

        I concur with Russ.  His suggestions are kid friendly, easy grabs in NW Austin.  For Vista Pond, you can park at Canyon Vista middle school.  If things haven't changed, from the parking area you can drive all the way down to a utility access just below the gym and park there and the trail head is right near there.

        Carlin/1Carlin

        The 'Father's Day' series in and around Brushy Creek

        Kid Night Out #1 (or #2)

        Un-Enchanted Rock

        Vista Pond

        Russ the waterweasel

        I'm down to these four letters for the 2010 alphabet challenge.  Does anyone have any suggestions for caches starting with these letters not too far from NW Austin, or is anyone planning to put any out in the near future? :) ;)

        Laura/Opalblade

      • Debbie Sampson
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
          We've got the ABC series in the Elgin area; however, we are missing I and J that we have to reset.

          Joey & Deb

          @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @

          You've done both Vivi's?

          GCXPNG Vivi's Most eXcellent Park 'n' Grab
          GCNA12 Vivi's GeoNEWFcache

          @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
          There is only so much you can do -- but you have to do that much.
          Garrison Keillor, News from Lake Woebegon 11/21/09
          Diet Help
          Cheap Diet Help Tips. Click here.
          http://thirdpartyof fers.juno. com/TGL2141/ c?cp=db9eU09cHj3 KeoQ9Jh3SvgAAJ1C zOeYfqppcCgoUs_ mWjB7KAAYAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAADNAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AYQAAAAAA=

        • tnk120499
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
            You can always grab "Fish out of Water" if you are coming to the Valentine's Meet-N-Greet on the 13th. I'd even give an assist if I was coerced enough!

            Travis N Kim
            EngineerSFC and Haliades

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, gumbietygress <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

            > On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 11:16:31 -0600 Opalblade <opalblade@...> writes:
            >

            > I'm down to these four letters for the 2010 alphabet challenge. Does
            > anyone have any suggestions for caches starting with these letters not
            > too far from NW Austin, or is anyone planning to put any out in the near
            > future? :) ;)
            >
            > Laura/Opalblade
            >

            > @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
            >

            > You've done both Vivi's?
            >
            > GCXPNG Vivi's Most eXcellent Park 'n' Grab
            > GCNA12 Vivi's GeoNEWFcache

            > There is only so much you can do -- but you have to do that much.
            > Garrison Keillor, News from Lake Woebegon 11/21/09
            > Diet Help
            > Cheap Diet Help Tips. Click here.
            > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=db9eU09cHj3KeoQ9Jh3SvgAAJ1CzOeYfqppcCgoUs_mWjB7KAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYQAAAAAA=

          • Vicki L. Almstrum
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 2, 2010
              The Fiedo's Neighborhood caches are in Central Austin, some very near Central Market. One is disabled for the moment, but there are still eight of them active!!

              -- Vicki (FG2 in Fiedo Gang)