Cachers from South Austin to North San Antonio

  • Let's just say Mr. D
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2010
      It seems difficult to meet others in the game if you can't make it to events (as with work, wife, kids, etc.) Are there any cachers that live along I-35 that might like to take a couple hours once-in-a-while and go caching together? Guys only (sorry ladies, nothing personal but it's respect for the wife, ya know). Drop me an email and we'll watch for a clear day.
    • ClintH
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
        I'd be interested in joining you for a caching excursion. Let me know when you want to plan an outing.

        I live near Buda

        GC Handle: Clinternet
        clinternet@...