Spam

  • axxiues
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2010
      I apologize about spam mail you got from me if any. Someone got into email list and is spamming. I m taking care of it as we mention.

      Again I apologize. I did not know how this happen.

      Kay/ Axx
    • Michael Harral
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2010
        Pesky dang spammers...worse than a plague of locust!

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
          Apparrently something got a hold of my email and sent something out to everyone. I apologize for this. My norton just ran out and this happen. I apologize for the spam mail. It was not from me.

          Kay/ Inaxx