Another milestone

  • Mike Detlefsen
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 27, 2010
      Mine, this time.

      I made GC10KTF (Old Katy Railroad:Brushy Creek Bridge) my 600th find
      this afternoon! I called it a day and went an got an ice cream to celebrate.

      Mike
      jmd65
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 27, 2010

        Way to go!

        Russ the waterweasel

      • shawnolsen@aol.com
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 27, 2010
          Congrats Mike!

          S6sputnik/shawn

          In a message dated 1/27/2010 5:45:45 P.M. Central Standard Time, waterweasel@... writes:

          Way to go!

          Russ the waterweasel

          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 27, 2010
            Congratulations!  The weather has sure made it possible for us to cache a lot this month!

            Dana
            aggiemd91

            Mike Detlefsen wrote:

            Mine, this time.

            I made GC10KTF (Old Katy Railroad:Brushy Creek Bridge) my 600th find
            this afternoon! I called it a day and went an got an ice cream to celebrate.

            Mike
            jmd65

          • gumbietygress
            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 27, 2010
              That's a pretty good one.
              Woo Woo.
              I Like Ice Cream Celebrations.

              BarbJ/Tygress

              On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 17:06:59 -0600 Mike Detlefsen <detmik64@...>
              writes:
              > Mine, this time.
              >
              > I made GC10KTF (Old Katy Railroad:Brushy Creek Bridge) my 600th find
              >
              > this afternoon! I called it a day and went an got an ice cream to
              > celebrate.
              >
              > Mike
              > jmd65

              There is only so much you can do -- but you have to do that much.
              Garrison Keillor, News from Lake Woebegon 11/21/09
              Nutrition
              http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=zSNgI_uOR7tWHjq954im7wAAJ1CzOeYfqppcCgoUs_mWjB7KAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASQwAAAAA=
            • Dave Marquardt
              Message 6 of 18 , Feb 2, 2010
                Congratulations

                -Dave
                 davemarq

                On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 5:06 PM, Mike Detlefsen <detmik64@...> wrote:

                Mine, this time.

                I made GC10KTF (Old Katy Railroad:Brushy Creek Bridge) my 600th find
                this afternoon! I called it a day and went an got an ice cream to celebrate.

                Mike
                jmd65

              • footnotes.coach
                Message 7 of 18 , Jun 10, 2011
                  My beloved Mrs. Captain Picard has just passed her 21K mark!! Oh yeah, I know.......she would have probably hit it a year ago if not for me, but too bad.

                  Roger
                  Footnotes coach
                  a.k.a. Mr. Mrs. Captain Picard
                • John Baker

                    Message 9 of 18 , Jun 10, 2011
                      Ah, Roger, the things we women will put up with for the right man!! :-)

                      Julie -- congratulations!!

                      -- Vicki / FG2 in FiedoGang

                      On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 8:10 PM, footnotes.coach <footnotes.coach@...> wrote:

                      My beloved Mrs. Captain Picard has just passed her 21K mark!! Oh yeah, I know.......she would have probably hit it a year ago if not for me, but too bad.

                      Roger
                      Footnotes coach
                      a.k.a. Mr. Mrs. Captain Picard

                    • Esther Lopez
                      Message 10 of 18 , Jun 10, 2011
                        Julie, my dear, a huge CONGRATS on your awesome milestone!

                        Roger, you were (and are) worth waiting for!

                        You are both so blessed and missed up here (San Antonio seems SO far away) !!!!!!!!

                        Esther/BGTx

                      • palbers@austin.rr.com
                        Message 11 of 18 , Jun 10, 2011
                          WooHoo! WTG!!

                          Congrats on the incredible milestone! Awesome!!

                          -paul
                          HiDude_98

                          ---- "footnotes.coach" <footnotes.coach@...> wrote:
                          > My beloved Mrs. Captain Picard has just passed her 21K mark!! Oh yeah, I know.......she would have probably hit it a year ago if not for me, but too bad.
                          >
                          > Roger
                          > Footnotes coach
                          > a.k.a. Mr. Mrs. Captain Picard

                        • Jay Bingham
                          Message 12 of 18 , Jun 10, 2011

                            Way to go, Julie.

                            +-+ Jay - BingOGT

                            Message 13 of 18 , Jun 10, 2011
                              You're such a slacker, FNC. NOT.
                              I think it's because she's been floating so high she's having a time getting those ground level caches.

                              Congrats!!!!

                              BarbJ/Tygress

                              My beloved Mrs. Captain Picard has just passed her 21K mark!! Oh yeah, I know.......she would have probably hit it a year ago if not for me, but too bad.

                              Roger
                              Footnotes coach
                              a.k.a. Mr. Mrs. Captain Picard

                              <*> Your email settings:
                                 Individual Email | Traditional

                              <*> To change settings online go to:
                                 (Yahoo! ID required)

                              <*> To change settings via email:

                            • Joanne Comer
                              Message 14 of 18 , Jun 10, 2011
                                Super!  Don't worry, Coach--you're far more important to her than her always-impressive cache count. jo/amick

                                Message 15 of 18 , Jun 11, 2011
                                  W00t! W00t!  Way to go, Julie!  And to think I've helped with maybe 2% of those!

                                  Russ the waterweasel

                                  Message 16 of 18 , Jun 13, 2011
                                    Congratulations Mrs. Captain Picard!

                                    -Dave
                                     Balde Runner

                                    On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 8:10 PM, footnotes.coach <footnotes.coach@...> wrote:

                                    My beloved Mrs. Captain Picard has just passed her 21K mark!! Oh yeah, I know.......she would have probably hit it a year ago if not for me, but too bad.

                                    Roger
                                    Footnotes coach
                                    a.k.a. Mr. Mrs. Captain Picard

                                  • Dave Read
                                    Message 17 of 18 , Mar 3 9:29 PM
                                      I saw in a log from one of the Highway 71 caches that purukivel hit 3,000 today. As the FTF beneficiary of several of puru's Spirit Quest caches, I'm super excited to be able o give something back.

                                      Way to go Purukivel!!

                                      Message 18 of 18 , Mar 3 9:50 PM
                                        Woo hoo!

                                        Barb - a spirited shout out - Tygress

                                        I saw in a log from one of the Highway 71 caches that purukivel hit 3,000 today. As the FTF beneficiary of several of puru's Spirit Quest caches, I'm super excited to be able o give something back.

                                        Way to go Purukivel!!

                                        Mom is 57, Looks 25 ...
                                        Mom Reveals $4 Anti-Aging Trick To Erase Wrinkles. See 14 Day Results!
                                        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4f530304a15d6190e3cfst04vuc