Next Event 1/10/10

  • bigguy9211116
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2010
      Howdy!

      FYI - in case you wnted something to do.
      I hope to see you there. I have LOTS of door prizes!

      GC226DF Pip, Pip, Hooray!!!!
      An Event cache by Bigguy In Texas
      Event Date: Sunday, January 10, 2010

      N 30° 28.037 W 097° 48.298
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2010

        I haven't logged it yet but I expect to attend -- dominoes in hand! <G>

        Russ the waterweasel

        Event Date: Sunday, January 10, 2010

        N 30° 28.037 W 097° 48.298