Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Walking

  • gumbietygress
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2010
      Tip -- walk around the graves not over them.
      That's a kindness and, remember, we're 'trespassing' -- with permission,
      but still.

      Cemetery cache fan, Tygress (BarbJ)

      On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 00:10:30 -0000 "axxiues" <axxiues@...>
      writes:
      > I went to do some caches at a cementary this afternoon. I got the
      > caches. It felt creepy to walk over peoples bodies. I felt like my
      > mind was going to do "Blair Witch" tricks. On the way out of the
      > cementary a truck drove up on me. I was scared out of my skin. I
      > jumped a good foot high. The people in the truck laughed @ me.
      >
      > A little late for halloween.

      There is only so much you can do -- but you have to do that much.
      Garrison Keillor, News from Lake Woebegon 11/21/09
      Weight Loss Program
      Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=TG_ASmVwNcEE5kZPkRg1HgAAJ1CzOeYfqppcCgoUs_mWjB7KAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEUgAAAAA=