Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Question

  • gumbietygress
    Message 1 of 54 , Jan 3, 2010
      On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 20:43:25 -0600 "Kevin Langston"
      <langston@...> writes:

      > exploring the Round Rock area as soon as we got home. Meleagris
      Gallopavo
      > is still one of my favorite caches, thanks SQ!

      LOL...
      Russ recalls that one with a slight shudder.
      He lagged behind me, and when he spotted me with my arm up a turkey's ...
      bottom (I can say, because the cache is no more) ... he admits a gag
      reflex.

      LOL.

      BarbJ/Cache Turkey eviscerater Tygress
      Criminal Lawyer