Re: ABC Challenge

  • Indigo Parrish
    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 3, 2010
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rtyoungster@...> wrote:

      > Prime wants to know if an ABC Challenge is completable? Does anyone believe a cache of this type is too difficult? What was the net result of ABC 2009, did any new caches appear that assisted you with the completion?

      Vinyl Slider completed it in one day. It did help that he was neither an old-timer nor based in Austin so there were still many of the rarer letters for him to choose from.

      I finished it in less than one month and it was extremely fun. I did have to rely on one or two newly placed caches but doing a cursory glance now reveals that enough new caches were added for last year's one I already see 26 available that will fit the bill for me.

      Please, Prime Reviewer: denying a handful of challenge caches but liberally approving micro-spew by the hundreds seems exactly backwards.

      -Keith (Indigo Parrish)
    • softscienceofficer
      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 5, 2010
        It's GC22GAF