RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New to Geocaching

  • Wayne Lind
    Message 1 of 46 , Jan 3, 2010
      Hi Victor,
      Looks like you got your answers earlier, but I did want to welcome you to Geocaching!
      Have a great day.
      Wayne
      AKA The Outlaw
      Message 46 of 46 , Jan 5, 2010
        Victor,

        I am fairly new to geocaching myself, I have yet to place a cache myself, but I have thought about doing so since I was introduced to this obsession even more so of late. So I have been interested to read what others have written about the process as well as the procedure. I just finished reading an article which reminded me of your questions and I thought that it might be informative for you.  The article is:  Elements of Style in Geocaching  which is found at geocacher-u.com under the geocaching 201 section. Perhaps some of the information in it will help you determine how to create the cache that you want to create.
        In fact geocacher-u has some very good information that I wish some one had pointed me to months ago.

        Jay / BingOGT