Re: ABC Challenge

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 2, 2010
      Prime wants to know if an ABC Challenge is completable? Does anyone believe a cache of this type is too difficult? What was the net result of ABC 2009, did any new caches appear that assisted you with the completion?
      Thanks for your input.
      Dick Young
      AKA
      Blizzard

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "dpyckle1972" <dpyckle@...> wrote:

      > I placed a cache this morning in the north central area of Austin. It
      > will be of the "Z" variety to help out with the challenge. I think
      > dstearns is looking to place another. Dylan (Pyckle)

    • softscienceofficer
      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 5, 2010
        It's GC22GAF

        Ed/SoftScienceOfficer