Looking for X in South Texas ABC Challenge

  • georabel6973
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      Currenty there are two X caches that I am Aware of that will fit. The first is GCQ7GB in Comal County is a letter box cache last loged on 11-27-09 and is active.

      The second is GC1MQQK in Bexar County is not active at this time. An e-mail to the owner my bring this one back to an active status, MAYBE

      Dwayne /rabel6973--geoname