RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Any X caches available? Happy New Year

  • Kay Barfield
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 2, 2010
      I got some geos ready to go out. I ll get some X's out there tomarrow.

      Axx

      Parked in dianglenally in parrallel universes.

      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      From: cybercat@...
      Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 17:28:40 -0600
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Any X caches available? Happy New Year

      then somebody needs to put another one somewhere!!
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 2, 2010
        Howdy!
        I have one - X-ing Norman (GC1XV2H) in Williamson Co. near Hutto, Tx.

        How about 'Xena and Gabriel's Letterbox Cache' GCQ7GB? It's in Comal county.

        Mike

      • xdeaf4lifex@att.blackberry.net
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 2, 2010
          Hey Esther Lopez are u crazy

          U woke me up with this

          Try not do this again but find his email and email him

          Thx

          P.s. I have church

          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          From: Esther Lopez <bigguy9211116@...>