Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Any X caches available? Happy New Year

  • Cybercat
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 2, 2010
      then somebody needs to put another one somewhere!!
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 2, 2010
        I got some geos ready to go out. I ll get some X's out there tomarrow.

        Axx

        Parked in dianglenally in parrallel universes.

        To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
        From: cybercat@...
        Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 17:28:40 -0600

        then somebody needs to put another one somewhere!!
        EVERYONE used X-mas Cache, which is not available now. When the same one was used by everyone, I got suspicious that there aren't any X caches in the area.

        Iris / Lyni9

        --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "bcfroma" <cwortz@...> wrote:

        > Lyni9 aka Iris,
        >
        > Check to see if any the of completers of the South Central ABC Challenge have bookmarked the caches they used for the challenge. All the X's on those lists that are still active are good to use.
        >
        > Happy New Year and Happy Caching,
        > Backwards Charlie from Austin
        >
        > --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "iris9" <iris9@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Happy New Year everyone!!!
        > >
        > > We are looking at doing the South Central ABC Challenge in the San Antonio area. Does anyone know of a cache for the letter X that is still available?
        > >
        > > Is there some easy way to search for caches by their first letter?
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > > Lyni9
        > > Iris

      • Esther Lopez
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 2, 2010
          Howdy!
          I have one - X-ing Norman (GC1XV2H) in Williamson Co. near Hutto, Tx.

          How about 'Xena and Gabriel's Letterbox Cache' GCQ7GB? It's in Comal county.

          Mike

        • xdeaf4lifex@att.blackberry.net
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 2, 2010
            Hey Esther Lopez are u crazy

            U woke me up with this

            Try not do this again but find his email and email him

            Thx

            P.s. I have church

            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            From: Esther Lopez <bigguy9211116@...>