Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Any X caches available? Happy New Year

Expand Messages
  • lignumaqua
    How about Xena and Gabriel s Letterbox Cache GCQ7GB? It s in Comal county. Mike
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 2, 2010
    • 0 Attachment
      How about 'Xena and Gabriel's Letterbox Cache' GCQ7GB? It's in Comal county.

      Mike

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "iris9" <iris9@...> wrote:
      >
      > Happy New Year everyone!!!
      >
      > We are looking at doing the South Central ABC Challenge in the San Antonio area. Does anyone know of a cache for the letter X that is still available?
      >
      > Is there some easy way to search for caches by their first letter?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Lyni9
      > Iris
      >
    • iris9
      Thanks Mike. That will work. Lyni9 Iris
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 2, 2010
      • 0 Attachment
        Thanks Mike. That will work.

        Lyni9
        Iris



        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "lignumaqua" <geocaching@...> wrote:
        >
        > How about 'Xena and Gabriel's Letterbox Cache' GCQ7GB? It's in Comal county.
        >
        > Mike
        >
        > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "iris9" <iris9@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Happy New Year everyone!!!
        > >
        > > We are looking at doing the South Central ABC Challenge in the San Antonio area. Does anyone know of a cache for the letter X that is still available?
        > >
        > > Is there some easy way to search for caches by their first letter?
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > > Lyni9
        > > Iris
        > >
        >
      • Cybercat
        then somebody needs to put another one somewhere!! ... From: iris9 To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 9:18 AM Subject:
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 2, 2010
        • 0 Attachment
          then somebody needs to put another one somewhere!!
          ----- Original Message -----
          From: iris9
          Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 9:18 AM
          Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Any X caches available? Happy New Year

           

          Hi Charlie,

          EVERYONE used X-mas Cache, which is not available now. When the same one was used by everyone, I got suspicious that there aren't any X caches in the area.

          Iris / Lyni9

          --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "bcfroma" <cwortz@...> wrote:
          >
          > Lyni9 aka Iris,
          >
          > Check to see if any the of completers of the South Central ABC Challenge have bookmarked the caches they used for the challenge. All the X's on those lists that are still active are good to use.
          >
          > Happy New Year and Happy Caching,
          > Backwards Charlie from Austin
          >
          > --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "iris9" <iris9@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Happy New Year everyone!!!
          > >
          > > We are looking at doing the South Central ABC Challenge in the San Antonio area. Does anyone know of a cache for the letter X that is still available?
          > >
          > > Is there some easy way to search for caches by their first letter?
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > > Lyni9
          > > Iris
          > >
          >



          No virus found in this incoming message.
          Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
          Version: 8.5.431 / Virus Database: 270.14.124/2597 - Release Date: 01/02/10 08:22:00
        • Kay Barfield
          I got some geos ready to go out. I ll get some X s out there tomarrow. Axx Parked in dianglenally in parrallel universes. To:
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 2, 2010
          • 0 Attachment
            I got some geos ready to go out. I ll get some X's out there tomarrow.


            Axx
             
            Parked in dianglenally in parrallel universes.
             
             



             

            To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
            From: cybercat@...
            Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 17:28:40 -0600
            Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Any X caches available? Happy New Year

             
            then somebody needs to put another one somewhere!!
            ----- Original Message -----
            From: iris9
            Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 9:18 AM
            Subject: [CentralTexasGeocac hers] Re: Any X caches available? Happy New Year

             

            Hi Charlie,

            EVERYONE used X-mas Cache, which is not available now. When the same one was used by everyone, I got suspicious that there aren't any X caches in the area.

            Iris / Lyni9

            --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "bcfroma" <cwortz@...> wrote:
            >
            > Lyni9 aka Iris,
            >
            > Check to see if any the of completers of the South Central ABC Challenge have bookmarked the caches they used for the challenge. All the X's on those lists that are still active are good to use.
            >
            > Happy New Year and Happy Caching,
            > Backwards Charlie from Austin
            >
            > --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "iris9" <iris9@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Happy New Year everyone!!!
            > >
            > > We are looking at doing the South Central ABC Challenge in the San Antonio area. Does anyone know of a cache for the letter X that is still available?
            > >
            > > Is there some easy way to search for caches by their first letter?
            > >
            > > Thanks,
            > > Lyni9
            > > Iris
            > >
            >





            No virus found in this incoming message.
            Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
            Version: 8.5.431 / Virus Database: 270.14.124/2597 - Release Date: 01/02/10 08:22:00




            Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.
          • Esther Lopez
            Howdy! I have one - X-ing Norman (GC1XV2H) in Williamson Co. near Hutto, Tx. ... From: lignumaqua Subject:
            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 2, 2010
            • 0 Attachment
              Howdy!
              I have one - X-ing Norman (GC1XV2H) in Williamson Co. near Hutto, Tx.

              --- On Sat, 1/2/10, lignumaqua <geocaching@...> wrote:

              From: lignumaqua <geocaching@...>
              Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Any X caches available? Happy New Year
              To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Saturday, January 2, 2010, 12:23 PM

               
              How about 'Xena and Gabriel's Letterbox Cache' GCQ7GB? It's in Comal county.

              Mike

              --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "iris9" <iris9@...> wrote:
              >
              > Happy New Year everyone!!!
              >
              > We are looking at doing the South Central ABC Challenge in the San Antonio area. Does anyone know of a cache for the letter X that is still available?
              >
              > Is there some easy way to search for caches by their first letter?
              >
              > Thanks,
              > Lyni9
              > Iris
              >


            • xdeaf4lifex@att.blackberry.net
              Hey Esther Lopez are u crazy U woke me up with this Try not do this again but find his email and email him Thx P.s. I have church Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 2, 2010
              • 0 Attachment
                Hey Esther Lopez are u crazy

                U woke me up with this


                Try not do this again but find his email and email him


                Thx

                P.s. I have church

                Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T


                From: Esther Lopez <bigguy9211116@...>
                Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 20:33:24 -0800 (PST)
                To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
                Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Any X caches available? Happy New Year

                 

                Howdy!
                I have one - X-ing Norman (GC1XV2H) in Williamson Co. near Hutto, Tx.

                --- On Sat, 1/2/10, lignumaqua <geocaching@mikewood consulting. com> wrote:

                From: lignumaqua <geocaching@mikewood consulting. com>
                Subject: [CentralTexasGeocac hers] Re: Any X caches available? Happy New Year
                To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
                Date: Saturday, January 2, 2010, 12:23 PM

                 
                How about 'Xena and Gabriel's Letterbox Cache' GCQ7GB? It's in Comal county.

                Mike

                --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "iris9" <iris9@...> wrote:
                >
                > Happy New Year everyone!!!
                >
                > We are looking at doing the South Central ABC Challenge in the San Antonio area. Does anyone know of a cache for the letter X that is still available?
                >
                > Is there some easy way to search for caches by their first letter?
                >
                > Thanks,
                > Lyni9
                > Iris
                >


              Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.