Re: Any X caches available? Happy New Year

  • iris9
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 2, 2010
      Hi Charlie,

      EVERYONE used X-mas Cache, which is not available now. When the same one was used by everyone, I got suspicious that there aren't any X caches in the area.

      Iris / Lyni9

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bcfroma" <cwortz@...> wrote:

      > Lyni9 aka Iris,
      >
      > Check to see if any the of completers of the South Central ABC Challenge have bookmarked the caches they used for the challenge. All the X's on those lists that are still active are good to use.
      >
      > Happy New Year and Happy Caching,
      > Backwards Charlie from Austin
      >
      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "iris9" <iris9@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Happy New Year everyone!!!
      > >
      > > We are looking at doing the South Central ABC Challenge in the San Antonio area. Does anyone know of a cache for the letter X that is still available?
      > >
      > > Is there some easy way to search for caches by their first letter?
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > > Lyni9
      > > Iris

    • lignumaqua
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 2, 2010
        How about 'Xena and Gabriel's Letterbox Cache' GCQ7GB? It's in Comal county.

        Mike

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "iris9" <iris9@...> wrote:

        > Happy New Year everyone!!!
        >
        > We are looking at doing the South Central ABC Challenge in the San Antonio area. Does anyone know of a cache for the letter X that is still available?
        >
        > Is there some easy way to search for caches by their first letter?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Lyni9
        > Iris

      • iris9
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 2, 2010
          Thanks Mike. That will work.

          Lyni9
          Iris

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "lignumaqua" <geocaching@...> wrote:

          > How about 'Xena and Gabriel's Letterbox Cache' GCQ7GB? It's in Comal county.
          >
          > Mike
          >
          > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "iris9" <iris9@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Happy New Year everyone!!!
          > >
          > > We are looking at doing the South Central ABC Challenge in the San Antonio area. Does anyone know of a cache for the letter X that is still available?
          > >
          > > Is there some easy way to search for caches by their first letter?
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > > Lyni9
          > > Iris

        • Cybercat
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 2, 2010
            then somebody needs to put another one somewhere!!
            EVERYONE used X-mas Cache, which is not available now. When the same one was used by everyone, I got suspicious that there aren't any X caches in the area.

            Iris / Lyni9

            --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "bcfroma" <cwortz@...> wrote:

            > Lyni9 aka Iris,
            >
            > Check to see if any the of completers of the South Central ABC Challenge have bookmarked the caches they used for the challenge. All the X's on those lists that are still active are good to use.
            >
            > Happy New Year and Happy Caching,
            > Backwards Charlie from Austin
            >
            > --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "iris9" <iris9@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Happy New Year everyone!!!
            > >
            > > We are looking at doing the South Central ABC Challenge in the San Antonio area. Does anyone know of a cache for the letter X that is still available?
            > >
            > > Is there some easy way to search for caches by their first letter?
            > >
            > > Thanks,
            > > Lyni9
            > > Iris

          • Kay Barfield
            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 2, 2010
              I got some geos ready to go out. I ll get some X's out there tomarrow.

              Axx

              Parked in dianglenally in parrallel universes.

              To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
              From: cybercat@...
              Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 17:28:40 -0600

              then somebody needs to put another one somewhere!!
              EVERYONE used X-mas Cache, which is not available now. When the same one was used by everyone, I got suspicious that there aren't any X caches in the area.

              Iris / Lyni9

              --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "bcfroma" <cwortz@...> wrote:

              > Lyni9 aka Iris,
              >
              > Check to see if any the of completers of the South Central ABC Challenge have bookmarked the caches they used for the challenge. All the X's on those lists that are still active are good to use.
              >
              > Happy New Year and Happy Caching,
              > Backwards Charlie from Austin
              >
              > --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "iris9" <iris9@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Happy New Year everyone!!!
              > >
              > > We are looking at doing the South Central ABC Challenge in the San Antonio area. Does anyone know of a cache for the letter X that is still available?
              > >
              > > Is there some easy way to search for caches by their first letter?
              > >
              > > Thanks,
              > > Lyni9
              > > Iris

            • Esther Lopez
              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 2, 2010
                Howdy!
                I have one - X-ing Norman (GC1XV2H) in Williamson Co. near Hutto, Tx.

              • xdeaf4lifex@att.blackberry.net
                Message 7 of 15 , Jan 2, 2010
                  Hey Esther Lopez are u crazy

                  U woke me up with this

                  Try not do this again but find his email and email him

                  Thx

                  P.s. I have church

                  Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                  From: Esther Lopez <bigguy9211116@...>