Barnd new cachers find FTF

  • Mary Beth Booth
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2010
      We went out caching today with 2 brand-new cachers. We were co-FTF with them on the new Wurthering Heights cache in Lakeway. So their very first cache ever was an FTF on 01/01/10. Lots of "one's" in that. They still haven't picked a caching name yet - I suggested the binaries. I am wondering if anyone else got an FTF for their very first cache?
      Mary Beth
      (emmy-n-sapphie)

    • bcfroma
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2010
        emmy-n-sapphie aka Mary Beth,

        Yes, my very first cache was a co-FTF. I've told my story many times so I will not repeat it here again.

        Happy New Year and Happy Caching,
        Backwards Charlie from Austin

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Mary Beth Booth <emmy_n_sapphie@...> wrote:

        > We went out caching today with 2 brand-new cachers. We were co-FTF with them on the new Wurthering Heights cache in Lakeway. So their very first cache ever was an FTF on 01/01/10. Lots of "one's" in that. They still haven't picked a caching name yet - I suggested the binaries. I am wondering if anyone else got an FTF for their very first cache?
        > Mary Beth
        > (emmy-n-sapphie)

      • Mary Beth Booth
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2010
          BCFA,

          I guess I haven't gone to enough events - haven't heard that story.
          Mary Beth
          (emmy-n-sapphie)

          Yes, my very first cache was a co-FTF. I've told my story many times so I will not repeat it here again.

          Happy New Year and Happy Caching,
          Backwards Charlie from Austin

          --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, Mary Beth Booth <emmy_n_sapphie@ ...> wrote:

          > We went out caching today with 2 brand-new cachers. We were co-FTF with them on the new Wurthering Heights cache in Lakeway. So their very first cache ever was an FTF on 01/01/10. Lots of "one's" in that. They still haven't picked a caching name yet - I suggested the binaries. I am wondering if anyone else got an FTF for their very first cache?
          > Mary Beth
          > (emmy-n-sapphie)

        • Vicki L. Almstrum