on those texas parks challenge..

  • wanda texas
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 28, 2009
      if they ever do more at the other parks...quick question...those log book thingys that you have to punch with the punches in each of the listed caches....do those booklets cost you money at the parks??...i was wondering if i could get them there or just download the booklet..

      those shur r some purrrrtttyyy coins ive seen so far...

      maybe we can make the rounds on the next batch of parks...
      wanda texas
    • Nathaniel D
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 28, 2009
        When I got my book at Lockhart SP, I didn't have to pay, and I'm 99% certain that that's going to be a global thing.  However, those were limited in number, so if you're going to try to get one now, I'm not sure if they will have any.  In the future?  Who knows.

        Nathaniel
        grn beret 2b

        On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 11:14 PM, wanda texas <wanda4wanda@...> wrote:

        if they ever do more at the other parks...quick question...those log book thingys that you have to punch with the punches in each of the listed caches....do those booklets cost you money at the parks??...i was wondering if i could get them there or just download the booklet..

        those shur r some purrrrtttyyy coins ive seen so far...

        maybe we can make the rounds on the next batch of parks...
        wanda texas

      • electric_water_boy
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 29, 2009
          The parks have a limited number of log books. They're free. You can also get the file for one from TPWD's website and print it out yourself.

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "wanda texas" <wanda4wanda@...> wrote:

          > if they ever do more at the other parks...quick question...those log book thingys that you have to punch with the punches in each of the listed caches....do those booklets cost you money at the parks??...i was wondering if i could get them there or just download the booklet..
          >
          > those shur r some purrrrtttyyy coins ive seen so far...
          >
          > maybe we can make the rounds on the next batch of parks...
          > wanda texas

        • Mary Beth Booth
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 30, 2009

            Mary Beth