REI Austin, not "in the game"

  • Jay Bingham
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2009

      I was at the REI in Round Rock a month or so back looking for groundspeak items.  The fellow that I spoke with said he thought they were supposed to get them in stock real soon. Then he said I could always order from on line, to which I replied that I did not want to pay the shipping. He said order it on line and have it sent to the store, then you don’t have to pay shipping and you can pick it up when it comes in. He said they would put in on the truck for the next regular shipment to the store. I haven’t done that yet because I was hoping someone would give me geocaching items for Christmas, (I did get geocaching items for Christmas, just not the item that I was looking for that day). Since I go past the Round Rock REI quite often that would work for me, but for others it may not work as well.

      Jay / BingOGT

        Georgetown , TX USA