Off Topic - Avatar 3D

  • lignumaqua
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2009
      Forgive the completely OT post - no GPS needed here! :-) Last night we went to the late night showing of 'Avatar' at the IMax 3D (Bob Bullock Museum) in Austin. Not the best movie from a plot point of view but absolutely stunning visually!

      I'd recommend this for a taste of things (for better or worse) to come. It's 3 hours and you come out with a bit of a headache from wearing the glasses - but worth it!

      Mike