Holiday giving

  • mpain@swbell.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2003
      On a completely different subject. How about getting organized and giving a
      bit back this holiday season. I know I spent hours on the Eastwoods Star
      and God only knows how much time finding all those crafty caches you all
      have hidden for me.

      How about we pool our time resources and do some cool volunteer stuff this
      season?

      Here are a few suggestions:

      1. The obvious-A Cache in Trash Out event

      2. An Introduction to Caching event-maybe we could take some big Brothers
      Big Sisters pairs during the coming holiday season when kids are off work

      3. Maybe we could volunteer some time to help a local park mapping their
      trails

      4. Help w/ trail maintenance-maybe in St. Edwards's park? - I made that up.

      5. ?????? Your turn.

      6. Temporary food drive cache - Find it an leave canned goods to be donated
      to the Food Bank

      I'd be happy to organize some stuff if you can come up with ideas and are
      willing to participate.

      -shelly

      http://mail2web.com/ .