RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Cache Awards - distances to include

  • Scott Robuck
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 4, 2003
      As for the radius from the capitol, I would use either 25 or 35 miles but
      not 30, because 30 cuts right through both Bastrop and Pedernales parks.
      Limiting it to 25 miles cuts out Georgetown, San Marcos, Pedernales, and
      Bastrop which is fine by me. I agree with Mark that there are some great
      caches in Pedernales but I just don’t really consider that to be part of the
      "Austin Area". But, if you're going to include those, then make it 35
      miles, not 30.

      Thanks...

      Scott Robuck
      Team GeoDillo
      N 30° 12.4'
      W 97° 50.4'

      This email is an all natural product. The slight variations in
      spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and
      beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.