new Magellan Software

  • Essiar
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2003
      This link will take you to a review by a cacher in TN that is famous
      in that state. He is a big time techno-geek with approx. 1900 finds.
      The review is of the just released new Magellan Map software, which
      will now add auto-routing to your GPSr along with new maps, poi's
      and other features. From this discussion page you will see his link
      to his personal review of the software. I hope the link works, I
      have no idea what that tinyurl stuff is that y'all do. If it doesn't
      work I will learn what tinyurl is and fix it.
      http://pub64.ezboard.com/fmiddletennesseegeocachersfrm16.showMessage?
      topicID=26.topic
    • Essiar
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2003
        OK, here is a working link using tinyurl:
        http://tinyurl.com/xpcm

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Essiar"