Happy 400, Team GeoDillo!

  • geo_texas_gal
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2003
      I didn't see this covered already, but even if it has...

      CONGRATULATIONS ON 400 FINDS, TEAM GEODILLO!

      That's amazing! I am in awe!
    • Megindler@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2003
        Absolutely! Congratulations!
      • Grajek
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 4, 2003
          Congrats GEODillos. You have some of the best caches in Austin, save
          mine :-), and glad to see this mile stone. Thanks for all the fun
          caches and I am still waiting on that 2 hours of my life back on Gordo's
          Grotto cache ;-) .

          I didn't see this covered already, but even if it has...

          CONGRATULATIONS ON 400 FINDS, TEAM GEODILLO!

          That's amazing! I am in awe!

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • Perrine Julie-ra5686
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 4, 2003
            Happy 400th, and many, many more!

            I didn't see this covered already, but even if it has...

            CONGRATULATIONS ON 400 FINDS, TEAM GEODILLO!

            That's amazing! I am in awe!

          • Essiar
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 4, 2003
              Way to go Geodillos!