RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Austin Cache Awards?

  • Mike Seay
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2003
      I'm all for it! I've always found various people's top 10 lists useful
      -- an organized and concerted effort to have a "best of" award would be
      even more useful to unearth those hidden gems I may not have seen. And
      of course, it would be great for visitors.

      There are a few modifications I'd like to see made to L.A.'s voting
      system if we adopt something similar, but that can be discussed when
      things have progressed a bit further.

      Great idea!