Early GPS

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 30 KB
    And there are days where it still feels like this . . .

    Russ the waterweasel
  • Mary Beth Booth
    Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009
      I take it you haven't done our "Where I am" cache (GC1Y89H) yet, huh?

      Mary Beth
      (emmy-n-sapphie)

      Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009

        Hmm, don't think so.  I need to devote some time to the great south Austin caches, indeed!

        Russ the waterweasel

        I take it you haven't done our "Where I am" cache (GC1Y89H) yet, huh?

        Mary Beth
        (emmy-n-sapphie)

        And there are days where it still feels like this . . .

        Russ the waterweasel

      • JestrrRulz
        Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009
          This is me caching with my iPhone!