Re: Hi! I'm new :)

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2009
      Just be warned that you may run across a nut job or two. CADrake made a similar post on the SA Yahoo group. She had something like 27 finds at the time. She ran into me, 1-Moore, and Nazcula1941. Now she has almost 1,800 finds. When did she run into us? About a year and a half ago... Did I say nut job or two? Maybe I should have said three...
    • Nancy Lee
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2009
        I'm in Waco and usually by myself.  I am a teacher so I have the summers off and lots of time on my hands then.
        Nanblocker(Nancy Lee)