Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Hi! I'm new :)

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2009

      Hi!

      Welcome to geocaching.  No, I don't think it is weird to look around for a cache buddy or two.  I've been known to contact cachers in places I travel to to see if they want to partner with a visitor.

      So, where in the area do you live?

      Best,

      Russ the waterweasel

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2009
        Just be warned that you may run across a nut job or two. CADrake made a similar post on the SA Yahoo group. She had something like 27 finds at the time. She ran into me, 1-Moore, and Nazcula1941. Now she has almost 1,800 finds. When did she run into us? About a year and a half ago... Did I say nut job or two? Maybe I should have said three...
      • Nancy Lee
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 3, 2009
          I'm in Waco and usually by myself.  I am a teacher so I have the summers off and lots of time on my hands then.
          Nanblocker(Nancy Lee)