Re: Romance in Hawaii!

  • Indigo Parrish
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 2, 2009
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Mrs. Captain Picard"
      <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

      > Dear Friends,
      > I always hoped I would find the geocacher of my dreams, and I did!
      But it
      > took several other geocachers helping along the way to make it happen.
      > but it was TheFoods
      > in San Antonio who threw the party where I coaxed him into taking me
      to get
      > a geocache on his jetski. He was pretty much a goner after that!

      Hey -- I think that was one of my kayak caches (Selma Kayak)!
      I'm happy to have played a small part in this happy occasion.

      Congratulations Julie & Roger and happy trails together!

      -Keith (Indigo Parrish)
    • Terry Carter
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 2, 2009

        In the words of Mater from Cars:
        Julie & Roger,
        Sittin' in a tree,
        K...I...S...S...sumpin'...sumpin'...G

        Maybe we can give Tygress a kick start:
        Julie & Roger,
        Sittin' in a cache,
        K...I...S...S...I...N...G
        First comes love,
        Then comes caching,
        Followed by a -

        Ok, that's where my talents fall off. Tygress take over.

        Congrats. We're all thrilled for you. Hope he can keep up with you.
        Terry/Uncle_Fluffy

        > I always hoped I would find the geocacher of my dreams, and I did!
        But it
        > took several other geocachers helping along the way to make it happen.
        > but it was TheFoods
        > in San Antonio who threw the party where I coaxed him into taking me
        to get
        > a geocache on his jetski. He was pretty much a goner after that!

        Hey -- I think that was one of my kayak caches (Selma Kayak)!
        I'm happy to have played a small part in this happy occasion.

        Congratulations Julie & Roger and happy trails together!

        -Keith (Indigo Parrish)

        The information contained in this transmission may be confidential. Any disclosure, copying, or further distribution of confidential information is not permitted unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by Quantum Corporation. Furthermore, Quantum Corporation is not responsible for the proper and complete transmission of the substance of this communication or for any delay in its receipt.