RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Austin Geo-Xmas Party - The Gadgets are NOT hosting/planning this year, sorry

  • Wayne Lind
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
      You don't need an excuse Tanya, you have gone ABOVE and BEYOND hosting the Christmas event in the years preceding this year. If we wanted to choose a venue that is not pot luck friendly, perhaps we can combine the GEO Christmas event with Trey's Winter Solstice event. If the response is favorable for this, we can find a place with a large enough space to make it work. Any thoughts on this??
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2009
        Sounds like a good idea to me!

        Esther/BGTx

        p.s. Tanya, sorry I missed the other holiday gathering!

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 7, 2009
          What is/has been Trey's Winter Solstice Event? :)

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne Lind" <wlind@...> wrote:

          > You don't need an excuse Tanya, you have gone ABOVE and BEYOND hosting the
          > Christmas event in the years preceding this year. If we wanted to choose a
          > venue that is not pot luck friendly, perhaps we can combine the GEO
          > Christmas event with Trey's Winter Solstice event. If the response is
          > favorable for this, we can find a place with a large enough space to make it
          > work. Any thoughts on this??

        • Wayne Lind
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 7, 2009
            Trey has been creating events for each change of season for the last several years. He posted his Winter event today and I understand it published.