Austin Geo-Xmas Party - The Gadgets are NOT hosting/planning this year, sorry

  • gadget_gurrl
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
      Hey,

      Emailing out early enough to let someone else pick up the ball this year. You need two weeks notice to post an event. FYI, the San Antonio event is Saturday Dec. 12th. (you can always attend that one)
      Open dates are Dec 18-20th. You could look at hosting in a community library, they have lots of parking and big meeting spaces for FREE, they allow food, BUT they have limited hours, so plan accordingly.

      Why am I not hosting?

      1. my garage is full of kids furniture right now
      2. I will be in Seattle from DEC 10-13th
      3. I am busy and tired
      4. It's someone else's turn, thank you!

      Love & Kisses to all,
      Merry Christmas!!!

      love,

      Tanya
      aka: Gadget Girl
    • Wayne Lind

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2009
          Sounds like a good idea to me!

          Esther/BGTx

          p.s. Tanya, sorry I missed the other holiday gathering!

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 7, 2009
            What is/has been Trey's Winter Solstice Event? :)

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne Lind" <wlind@...> wrote:

            > You don't need an excuse Tanya, you have gone ABOVE and BEYOND hosting the
            > Christmas event in the years preceding this year. If we wanted to choose a
            > venue that is not pot luck friendly, perhaps we can combine the GEO
            > Christmas event with Trey's Winter Solstice event. If the response is
            > favorable for this, we can find a place with a large enough space to make it
            > work. Any thoughts on this??

          • Wayne Lind
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 7, 2009
              Trey has been creating events for each change of season for the last several years. He posted his Winter event today and I understand it published.