Re: Electric Water Boy meets his goal!

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 1, 2009
      I didn't want to respond until it became official. Today it is. 98 in Texas, 1,557 in the US, amd 2,326 in the World out of 74,909. Next stop is 3,000 which I assume will happen next month. Too much going on this month. Guess I'll need to start work on my stretch goal (see my profile).

      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 1, 2009
        woo hoo!
        And to think Team AHH (Amateur Hour Heroes) gave you help.... we may (all
        but mda-taz) be Amateurs, but we have fun!

        (you did see my note to you in the log for, what was it? 47? 46? when the
        Cache Borg horde assimilated you....)

        =grins=

        Tygress

        On Tue, 01 Dec 2009 11:59:07 -0000 "electric_water_boy"
        <electric_water_boy@...> writes:
        > I didn't want to respond until it became official. Today it is. 98
        > in Texas, 1,557 in the US, amd 2,326 in the World out of 74,909.
        > Next stop is 3,000 which I assume will happen next month. Too much
        > going on this month. Guess I'll need to start work on my stretch
        > goal (see my profile).
        >
        > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Cybercat"
        > <cybercat@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > I am NOT at #10!! Moosiegirl is always behind in her logging, so
        > when she gets caught up, I will be at #11. I will NEVER catch up to
        > Moosiegirl!!

        There is only so much you can do -- but you have to do that much.
        Garrison Keillor, News from Lake Woebegon 11/21/09
        Graphic Design Schools
        Are you a talented artist? Get a Graphic Design degree online now!
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=GvnOGD_r13ivB5g64WpycAAAJ1CzOeYfqppcCgoUs_mWjB7KAAQAAAAFAAAAAGZmZj4AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAcIAAAAAAA=