Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Toot! Toot!

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 29, 2009

      You think...lol

      "Red Devil, Your comments show your immaturity and character. You don't know anything about me or obviously anyone else who engages in this fun hobby. But since I feel you must be enlightened, I am retired military (Desert Storm vet) and have finished a 100 mile kayak race and came in 1st place in another adventure race. So.... ironman races huh? Support crew? Water boy? what.... Doc Geo"

      Love your comments!

      Shawn/s6sputnik

      In a message dated 11/29/2009 11:16:56 P.M. Central Standard Time, bcwatson@... writes:

      Just one is....
      I added my comment also, but may have sunk to his level just a little...
      heh, heh....
      Barry
      aka Doc Geo

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 30, 2009
        Yes you did. What the heck are you doing picking on Water Boys!!!!!

        And I can already see the cache coming (probably from Cybercat) where you have to dress up like a knight to get an extra smiley. Wonder what she'll name it...

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Doc <bcwatson@...> wrote:

        > Just one is....
        > I added my comment also, but may have sunk to his level just a little...
        > heh, heh....
        >
        > Barry
        > aka Doc Geo
        > Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, a burger in one hand, a beer in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

      • gumbietygress
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 30, 2009
          Heh heh heh....
          Those puppies just don't recognize alpha hounds when they see 'em.... way
          to warning growl, Doc.

          Tygress

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 30, 2009
            Following the comments going back and forth, I just can't see Barry in a suit of armour, but I can picture him in the robe with the pointy hat waving that wand and changing the other commenter into a toad.