Re: from the top

  • Essiar
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2003
      Talk about needle in a haystack! There must be a better way to go
      about this than I have been doing. I'm about ready for another trip
      to the optometrist! Looks like I need to rent a helicopter and fly a
      4 mile radius around the posted waypoint.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Mark Gessner
      <mgessner@a...> wrote:
      > I'll have to give that one a shot. BTW, my wife's chemistry
      students
      > are working the Elements of Confusion puzzle and she reports that
      after
      > two days they are getting 'warm.' I suspect there will be a
      > breakthrough soon and we may have some new cachers among us. When
      told
      > of geocaching, they asked "people really do this?" and "there's
      really
      > something hidden there?" and "what kind of goodies are in the
      cache?"

      > On Dec 3, 2003, at 11:29 AM, Wayne Lind wrote:
      >
      > > I have successfully narrowed it down to somewhere in North
      America,
      > > beyond that... I think this is a cool puzzle concept, I just
      haven't
      > > had the time to work on it yet.
      > > Sorry,
      > > Wayne

      John's
      > > new hides this could be another week with no work
      accomplished. :-)

      > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to theYahoo! Terms of
      Service.

      > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > > <image.tiff>
      > > <image.tiff>
      > >

      > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to theYahoo! Terms of
      Service.

      > -mark
    • BlazerMan
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 3, 2003
        I just figured out the location of the photo.

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Essiar"
        <listore@t...> wrote:
        > Just curious how far anyone has got on JNJWallas new cache. I for
        > one am dizzy from looking at photos. Hmmm...between Mark and
        John's
        > new hides this could be another week with no work accomplished. :-)
      • Wayne Lind
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 3, 2003
          Way to go!!

          <listore@t...> wrote:
          > Just curious how far anyone has got on JNJWallas new cache. I for
          > one am dizzy from looking at photos. Hmmm...between Mark and
          John's
          > new hides this could be another week with no work accomplished. :-)

        • Lou Catozzi
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 4, 2003
            wrote:
            > Just curious how far anyone has got on JNJWallas new cache. I for
            > one am dizzy from looking at photos. Hmmm...between Mark and John's
            > new hides this could be another week with no work accomplished. :-)

            Okay, I missed something. What cache are you refering to?

            Lou AKA
            TxHipowr
          • Wayne Lind
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 5, 2003
              The cache is called "From the top" GCH8RP.