Electric Water Boy meets his goal!

  • Cybercat
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 29, 2009
      Tom's goal for quite a while, has been to break into the circle of the top 100 cachers in Texas........well, yesterday, he made it!  Now, you gotta keep after it or you'll fall onto the second page again!!  LOL! Congratulations, Tom!  You have been working hard for this!
      Jana
    • gumbietygress
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 29, 2009
        On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 11:51:57 -0600 "Cybercat" <cybercat@...> writes:

        Tom's goal for quite a while, has been to break into the circle of the
        top 100 cachers in Texas........well, yesterday, he made it! Now, you
        gotta keep after it or you'll fall onto the second page again!! LOL!
        Congratulations, Tom! You have been working hard for this!
        Jana

        @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@

        Nope, no resting on your laurels at these exalted heights....
        Congrats!!!!

        Tygress... hmm, what IS my ranking? (coo! 60!!! and I'm not done logging
        yesterday yet.... but then, neither is anybody else)
        Top Psychology Degrees
        Find schools offering psychology programs online. 3 easy steps!
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=50-G27yp0tnlH9ljfrG2DQAAJ1CzOeYfqppcCgoUs_mWjB7KAAQAAAAFAAAAAF75XD4AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZmkwAAAAA=
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 29, 2009

          Congrats!  Welcome to the circle!

          Russ the waterweasel

          Tom's goal for quite a while, has been to break into the circle of the top 100 cachers in Texas....... .well, yesterday, he made it!  Now, you gotta keep after it or you'll fall onto the second page again!!  LOL! Congratulations, Tom!  You have been working hard for this!
          Jana

        • electric_water_boy
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 30, 2009
            Thanks! I guess now I'll have to start working on world domination (read my profile page).

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Cybercat" <cybercat@...> wrote:

            > Tom's goal for quite a while, has been to break into the circle of the top 100 cachers in Texas........well, yesterday, he made it! Now, you gotta keep after it or you'll fall onto the second page again!! LOL! Congratulations, Tom! You have been working hard for this!
            > Jana

          • bcfroma
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 30, 2009
              EWB did it, TOP 100 in Texas!! Congratulations Tom. But you have to keep running hard just to stay in place. There are several hundred behind you also gunning for Top 100.

              I have climbed to 22 in Texas, but I know that I have to get about 50 every week to have a chance to stay there. A slow week and I will fall back a few notches. Cybercat was in a hard fought race to become the tenth 10Ker in Texas. We had to go out every weekend for several months and get about 100 to keep her ahead of her nearest competitor.

              Happy Caching,
              Backwards Charlie from Austin

            • shawnolsen@aol.com
              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 30, 2009
                Is there a list published (not that it matters for lowly me) for us all to see? and if so where might it be?

                Shawn/s6sputnik

                In a message dated 11/30/2009 9:06:41 A.M. Central Standard Time, cwortz@... writes:

                EWB did it, TOP 100 in Texas!! Congratulations Tom. But you have to keep running hard just to stay in place. There are several hundred behind you also gunning for Top 100.

                I have climbed to 22 in Texas, but I know that I have to get about 50 every week to have a chance to stay there. A slow week and I will fall back a few notches. Cybercat was in a hard fought race to become the tenth 10Ker in Texas. We had to go out every weekend for several months and get about 100 to keep her ahead of her nearest competitor.

                Happy Caching,
                Backwards Charlie from Austin

                --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "Cybercat" <cybercat@.. .> wrote:

                > Tom's goal for quite a while, has been to break into the circle of the top 100 cachers in Texas....... .well, yesterday, he made it! Now, you gotta keep after it or you'll fall onto the second page again!! LOL! Congratulations, Tom! You have been working hard for this!
                > Jana

              • Dylan Mahan
                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 30, 2009
                  http://www.itsnotaboutthenumbers.com/

                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 30, 2009

                    Hi!

                    The (unoffical but highly accurate) website is: http://www.cacherstats.com/LocationIndex.html .  You can get the stats by the world (I'm something like 1500 on the list, while MCP is first page all the way), country, or state.

                    Best,

                    Russ the waterweasel

                    In a message dated 11/30/2009 9:06:41 A.M. Central Standard Time, cwortz@texas. net writes:

                    EWB did it, TOP 100 in Texas!! Congratulations Tom. But you have to keep running hard just to stay in place. There are several hundred behind you also gunning for Top 100.

                    I have climbed to 22 in Texas, but I know that I have to get about 50 every week to have a chance to stay there. A slow week and I will fall back a few notches. Cybercat was in a hard fought race to become the tenth 10Ker in Texas. We had to go out every weekend for several months and get about 100 to keep her ahead of her nearest competitor.

                    Happy Caching,
                    Backwards Charlie from Austin

                    --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "Cybercat" <cybercat@.. .> wrote:

                    > Tom's goal for quite a while, has been to break into the circle of the top 100 cachers in Texas....... .well, yesterday, he made it! Now, you gotta keep after it or you'll fall onto the second page again!! LOL! Congratulations, Tom! You have been working hard for this!
                    > Jana

                  • Doc
                    Message 9 of 14 , Nov 30, 2009
                      http:\\cacherstats.com

                      Barry
                      aka Doc Geo

                      Is there a list published (not that it matters for lowly me) for us all to see? and if so where might it be?

                      Shawn/s6sputnik

                      In a message dated 11/30/2009 9:06:41 A.M. Central Standard Time, cwortz@texas. net writes:

                      EWB did it, TOP 100 in Texas!! Congratulations Tom. But you have to keep running hard just to stay in place. There are several hundred behind you also gunning for Top 100.

                      I have climbed to 22 in Texas, but I know that I have to get about 50 every week to have a chance to stay there. A slow week and I will fall back a few notches. Cybercat was in a hard fought race to become the tenth 10Ker in Texas. We had to go out every weekend for several months and get about 100 to keep her ahead of her nearest competitor.

                      Happy Caching,
                      Backwards Charlie from Austin

                      --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "Cybercat" <cybercat@...> wrote:

                      > Tom's goal for quite a while, has been to break into the circle of the top 100 cachers in Texas....... .well, yesterday, he made it! Now, you gotta keep after it or you'll fall onto the second page again!! LOL! Congratulations, Tom! You have been working hard for this!
                      > Jana

                    • Dylan Mahan
                      Message 10 of 14 , Nov 30, 2009
                        Sorry about my link.... :(

                        On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 9:26 AM, Doc <bcwatson@...> wrote:

                        http:\\cacherstats.com

                        Barry
                        aka Doc Geo

                        Message 11 of 14 , Nov 30, 2009

                          Hey,

                          "It's Not About The Numbers" is also a cool website.  It just is more useful for self tracking than friend tracking . . .

                          Russ the waterweasel

                          From: Dylan Mahan <dpyckle@gmail. com>
                          To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
                          Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 9:24 AM

                          http://www.itsnotab outthenumbers. com/

                          On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 9:16 AM, <shawnolsen@aol. com> wrote:

                          Is there a list published (not that it matters for lowly me) for us all to see? and if so where might it be?

                          Shawn/s6sputnik

                          In a message dated 11/30/2009 9:06:41 A.M. Central Standard Time, cwortz@texas. net writes:

                          EWB did it, TOP 100 in Texas!! Congratulations Tom. But you have to keep running hard just to stay in place. There are several hundred behind you also gunning for Top 100.

                          I have climbed to 22 in Texas, but I know that I have to get about 50 every week to have a chance to stay there. A slow week and I will fall back a few notches. Cybercat was in a hard fought race to become the tenth 10Ker in Texas. We had to go out every weekend for several months and get about 100 to keep her ahead of her nearest competitor.

                          Happy Caching,
                          Backwards Charlie from Austin

                          --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "Cybercat" <cybercat@...> wrote:

                          > Tom's goal for quite a while, has been to break into the circle of the top 100 cachers in Texas....... .well, yesterday, he made it! Now, you gotta keep after it or you'll fall onto the second page again!! LOL! Congratulations, Tom! You have been working hard for this!
                          > Jana

                        • Cybercat
                          Message 12 of 14 , Nov 30, 2009
                            I am NOT at #10!!  Moosiegirl is always behind in her logging, so when she gets caught up, I will be at #11.  I will NEVER catch up to Moosiegirl!!
                            EWB did it, TOP 100 in Texas!! Congratulations Tom. But you have to keep running hard just to stay in place. There are several hundred behind you also gunning for Top 100.

                            I have climbed to 22 in Texas, but I know that I have to get about 50 every week to have a chance to stay there. A slow week and I will fall back a few notches. Cybercat was in a hard fought race to become the tenth 10Ker in Texas. We had to go out every weekend for several months and get about 100 to keep her ahead of her nearest competitor.

                            Happy Caching,
                            Backwards Charlie from Austin

                            --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "Cybercat" <cybercat@.. .> wrote:

                            > Tom's goal for quite a while, has been to break into the circle of the top 100 cachers in Texas....... .well, yesterday, he made it! Now, you gotta keep after it or you'll fall onto the second page again!! LOL! Congratulations, Tom! You have been working hard for this!
                            > Jana

                          • electric_water_boy
                            Message 13 of 14 , Dec 1, 2009
                              I didn't want to respond until it became official. Today it is. 98 in Texas, 1,557 in the US, amd 2,326 in the World out of 74,909. Next stop is 3,000 which I assume will happen next month. Too much going on this month. Guess I'll need to start work on my stretch goal (see my profile).

                              > I am NOT at #10!! Moosiegirl is always behind in her logging, so when she gets caught up, I will be at #11. I will NEVER catch up to Moosiegirl!!

                            • gumbietygress
                              Message 14 of 14 , Dec 1, 2009
                                woo hoo!
                                And to think Team AHH (Amateur Hour Heroes) gave you help.... we may (all
                                but mda-taz) be Amateurs, but we have fun!

                                (you did see my note to you in the log for, what was it? 47? 46? when the
                                Cache Borg horde assimilated you....)

                                =grins=

                                Tygress

                                On Tue, 01 Dec 2009 11:59:07 -0000 "electric_water_boy"
                                <electric_water_boy@...> writes:
                                > I didn't want to respond until it became official. Today it is. 98
                                > in Texas, 1,557 in the US, amd 2,326 in the World out of 74,909.
                                > Next stop is 3,000 which I assume will happen next month. Too much
                                > going on this month. Guess I'll need to start work on my stretch
                                > goal (see my profile).
                                >
                                > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Cybercat"
                                > <cybercat@...> wrote:
                                > >
                                > > I am NOT at #10!! Moosiegirl is always behind in her logging, so
                                > when she gets caught up, I will be at #11. I will NEVER catch up to
                                > Moosiegirl!!

                                There is only so much you can do -- but you have to do that much.
                                Garrison Keillor, News from Lake Woebegon 11/21/09
                                Graphic Design Schools
                                Are you a talented artist? Get a Graphic Design degree online now!
                                http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=GvnOGD_r13ivB5g64WpycAAAJ1CzOeYfqppcCgoUs_mWjB7KAAQAAAAFAAAAAGZmZj4AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAcIAAAAAAA=