Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] from the top

  • Mark Gessner
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2003
      I'll have to give that one a shot. BTW, my wife's chemistry students
      are working the Elements of Confusion puzzle and she reports that after
      two days they are getting 'warm.' I suspect there will be a
      breakthrough soon and we may have some new cachers among us. When told
      of geocaching, they asked "people really do this?" and "there's really
      something hidden there?" and "what kind of goodies are in the cache?"

      On Dec 3, 2003, at 11:29 AM, Wayne Lind wrote:

      > I have successfully narrowed it down to somewhere in North America,
      > beyond that... I think this is a cool puzzle concept, I just haven't
      > had the time to work on it yet.
      > Sorry,
      > Wayne

      -mark
    • Essiar
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 3, 2003
        Talk about needle in a haystack! There must be a better way to go
        about this than I have been doing. I'm about ready for another trip
        to the optometrist! Looks like I need to rent a helicopter and fly a
        4 mile radius around the posted waypoint.

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Mark Gessner
        <mgessner@a...> wrote:
        > I'll have to give that one a shot. BTW, my wife's chemistry
        students
        > are working the Elements of Confusion puzzle and she reports that
        after
        > two days they are getting 'warm.' I suspect there will be a
        > breakthrough soon and we may have some new cachers among us. When
        told
        > of geocaching, they asked "people really do this?" and "there's
        really
        > something hidden there?" and "what kind of goodies are in the
        cache?"

        > On Dec 3, 2003, at 11:29 AM, Wayne Lind wrote:
        >
        > > I have successfully narrowed it down to somewhere in North
        America,
        > > beyond that... I think this is a cool puzzle concept, I just
        haven't
        > > had the time to work on it yet.
        > > Sorry,
        > > Wayne

      • BlazerMan
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 3, 2003
          I just figured out the location of the photo.

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Essiar"
          <listore@t...> wrote:
          > Just curious how far anyone has got on JNJWallas new cache. I for
          > one am dizzy from looking at photos. Hmmm...between Mark and
          John's
          > new hides this could be another week with no work accomplished. :-)
        • Wayne Lind
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 3, 2003
            Way to go!!

            <listore@t...> wrote:
            > Just curious how far anyone has got on JNJWallas new cache. I for
            > one am dizzy from looking at photos. Hmmm...between Mark and
            John's
            > new hides this could be another week with no work accomplished. :-)

          • Lou Catozzi
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 4, 2003
              wrote:
              > Just curious how far anyone has got on JNJWallas new cache. I for
              > one am dizzy from looking at photos. Hmmm...between Mark and John's
              > new hides this could be another week with no work accomplished. :-)

              Okay, I missed something. What cache are you refering to?

              Lou AKA
              TxHipowr
            • Wayne Lind
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 5, 2003
                The cache is called "From the top" GCH8RP.