from the top

  • Essiar
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2003
      Just curious how far anyone has got on JNJWallas new cache. I for
      one am dizzy from looking at photos. Hmmm...between Mark and John's
      new hides this could be another week with no work accomplished. :-)
    • Wayne Lind
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 3, 2003
        I have successfully narrowed it down to somewhere in North America, beyond that... I think this is a cool puzzle concept, I just haven't had the time to work on it yet.
        Sorry,
        Wayne
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 3, 2003
          I'll have to give that one a shot. BTW, my wife's chemistry students
          are working the Elements of Confusion puzzle and she reports that after
          two days they are getting 'warm.' I suspect there will be a
          breakthrough soon and we may have some new cachers among us. When told
          of geocaching, they asked "people really do this?" and "there's really
          something hidden there?" and "what kind of goodies are in the cache?"

          On Dec 3, 2003, at 11:29 AM, Wayne Lind wrote:

          > I have successfully narrowed it down to somewhere in North America,
          > beyond that... I think this is a cool puzzle concept, I just haven't
          > had the time to work on it yet.
          > Sorry,
          > Wayne

          -mark
        • Essiar
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 3, 2003
            Talk about needle in a haystack! There must be a better way to go
            about this than I have been doing. I'm about ready for another trip
            to the optometrist! Looks like I need to rent a helicopter and fly a
            4 mile radius around the posted waypoint.

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Mark Gessner
            <mgessner@a...> wrote:
            > I'll have to give that one a shot. BTW, my wife's chemistry
            students
            > are working the Elements of Confusion puzzle and she reports that
            after
            > two days they are getting 'warm.' I suspect there will be a
            > breakthrough soon and we may have some new cachers among us. When
            told
            > of geocaching, they asked "people really do this?" and "there's
            really
            > something hidden there?" and "what kind of goodies are in the
            cache?"

            > On Dec 3, 2003, at 11:29 AM, Wayne Lind wrote:
            >
            > > I have successfully narrowed it down to somewhere in North
            America,
            > > beyond that... I think this is a cool puzzle concept, I just
            haven't
            > > had the time to work on it yet.
            > > Sorry,
            > > Wayne

          • BlazerMan
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 3, 2003
              I just figured out the location of the photo.

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Essiar"
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 3, 2003
                Way to go!!

                <listore@t...> wrote:
                > Just curious how far anyone has got on JNJWallas new cache. I for
                > one am dizzy from looking at photos. Hmmm...between Mark and
                John's
                > new hides this could be another week with no work accomplished. :-)

              • Lou Catozzi
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 4, 2003
                  wrote:
                  > Just curious how far anyone has got on JNJWallas new cache. I for
                  > one am dizzy from looking at photos. Hmmm...between Mark and John's
                  > new hides this could be another week with no work accomplished. :-)

                  Okay, I missed something. What cache are you refering to?

                  Lou AKA
                  TxHipowr
                • Wayne Lind
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 5, 2003
                    The cache is called "From the top" GCH8RP.